Our Returns Policy
We cannot refund or exchange goods for change of mind or errors you made in your order. We may however, at our sole discretion, allow a return for store credit or exchange product on a case-by-case basis, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 28 days of order;
- not used or worn (with original tags and/or packaging); and
- not damaged in any way.
If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow our returns process.
We may provide you with a product exchange or store credit only when we receive the returned product. You are responsible for payment of return postage on your order. Change of mind returns are not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. Under no circumstances can we accept change of mind returns for digital access codes or downloadable software.
A $25.00 or 20% (whichever is lower) re-stocking and returns handling fee will apply to returns accepted under this clause.
Lodging an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation)
Please follow the steps below to request a return:
- Sign-in to Grocery Run and go to "My Account"
- Click on "My Orders" to see your purchase history
- Find the relevant order number and click on the "Request Return" button
- Fill in the returns form and click "Submit Request"
Please allow up to 48 hours for us to review your claim and respond.
Once your RMA is approved for return it's easy to send your item/s back to us: