Grocery Run accepts payment via Credit Card, PayPal, Gift Voucher, ZipPay or store credit.
We unfortunately do not accept Diners Club cards, cheques or direct deposits as payment.
Having trouble paying with your credit card?
For a range of reasons, some credit card transactions may be declined. The most common reasons for a declined credit card are:
- You may be leaving gaps when entering the credit card number.
- Your credit card may have expired. Please double check your details are valid.
- Your credit card was not issued by an Australian Bank.
- Your Internet connection originates outside of Australia (if you're employed by an international company - your Internet service may be based overseas).
- You may have exceeded your credit card limit. Please check with the card issuer if you have sufficient funds in your account.
Having trouble paying with your Paypal account?
Occasionally there may be an issue with your Paypal account and payment being communicated to our system. If this happens, we suggest you try again - as the problem will normally fix itself.
Your order may not be accepted if the postal address entered does not match what is found in Australia Post's system.
Please check that your address details are correct, as they may be slightly different to how you know them. Check your postcode with Australia Post's system by clicking here.
For any of the above reasons, if you continue to experience issues while trying to confirm your order please get in contact with our Customer Service Team and we will assist you. Look for the "Chat to us now" button for immediate assistance.